Monday, April 27, 2009

How does your garden grow?





I'm not a gardener, but for some reason more than anything this year all I wanted was to have my very own veggie garden. I think the last time I attempted to grow something I killed it before I even got it into the ground.

But this time was going to be different! We've failed many times already but I think our garden is finally starting to take shape, who knew all the things you had to do just to get some veggies to grow.

Here are some pictures of the making of the actual veggie bed as well as some pictures of our new seedlings! Tomatoes, Radishes, Kholrabi, Okra, Green Beans, Snowpeas, Squash, lettuce, and lots more!

I think I'll feature a veggie a day and throw up some tips we learned. Cause you have to kill alot of plants to learn how to do it right. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Would love veggie-a-day tips! Anything that does well in the shade I might be able to try and grow in pots in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete