Monday, April 27, 2009

Save the rainforest 100sqft at a time with help from Tropicana


Being from Florida and growing up not too far from their Bradenton headquarters I have always been a fan of Tropicana OJ.

I was delightfully surprised when I recently discovered through my register receipt from the grocery store that Tropicana was saving the rainforest with my help, 100sqft at a time. They have set up a website www.tropicanarainforest.com where you enter a unique code and they will preserve a 100sqft of rainforest in exchange. The unique code is printed on each carton of OJ or in my case I also got it via the coupons they print along with your register receipt.

This seems like something so simple to do and the best part is that you feel good about yourself when you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment